HottHe of the Week...Jen

Written By Jason Spangler on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 | 8:47 AM


Simple and classy, sometimes keeping it that way can also get you on the list of HottHes. Meet Jen, who really caught He's attention in her overall collection, gotta love a chick who can pull them off. Check out Jen and her other hot looks as she is now the HottHe of the Week.

How would you describe your style?  I really don't know how to describe my style, i wish I could, pretty much just wear what I like and try to change it up as often as possible.


Favorite item you own?  My favourite item right now is an embroidered bomber jacket which I have added to my vast collection of coats

Who are your Favorite Designers? My favourite designers are Helmut Lang, Vivienne Westwood, Alexander Wang although none of which I can actually affor. Favourite shop right now is most definitely Zara,i practically live there its getting worrying  :p

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 8:47 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Fashion for Women - Designers, Latest Trends, Tips